Best Holiday Links

Unique Christmas wishes for family far away, top 5

There's nothing better than spending the Christmas Holidays with your family, but for the times when you can't, it's nice to send a wish! Even if you're in another city/country/continent, your family is still important and you should show some care for them.

 Allow yourselves to remember the good old days, when you couldn't wait for the Christmas Holidays to come, so you could receive presents, eat cookies and really tasty food and so many more.

I have prepared for you some unique wishes for Christmas Holidays to send to your far away family. This way you can show them that you care about them, that you miss them and that they mean something for you! Of course, it would be best to go in person if you have the chance, but either way a message will do only good.



 So, here are 5 of the best, heartwarming Christmas wishes you can send to your far away family:


  • This Christmas, I wish you all to be joyful, kind and loving to each other, as this is how I remember you. 
                                                                                                                 
  • Even though I am far away, my thoughts are with you! I remember the old days when Christmas was special because it was spent with you! I truly miss you guys!      
                                                                                                      
  • Merry Christmas! I am sending good thoughts you way! I might be away, but my heart is always with you!

  • I wish you only the best on this joyful and lovely holiday! Take care of yourselves and send me some pictures of those good home made cookies! 

  • Merry Christmas & Thank you for everything you have done for me and for all the support you have granted me during all these years! I wish you to have a lovely holiday, to be healthy, happy and funny as I remember you! 

                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment